From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-10-05 16:58:32

Hi John,

I feel your pain. I've also been running into internal compiler errors
using VC++. Often times these errors are quite mysterious and hard to
track down... I sometimes resort to binary searches... #ifdef'ing out
portions of the source code.

I'll get back to you tomorrow on this one.

Ciao,

Jeremy

P.S. I think VC++ should be used as a prime example in the Justice
  Dept. case against Microsoft. How else (other than monopolistic
  pressure) could such a bad product also be the most popular?