From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-05 18:22:36

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>

> How do we proceed? I guess we've heard from a small number of users; what
> do other users and the boost developers think?

Those that have volunteered to provide docs/installers for various platforms
should get together and agree on a structure. Then place proposals in the
vault. We will go through the usual informal peer review process and
hopefully add the materials to the distribution. Having a framework for this
stuff will help the next person do it for other platforms. Refining the
directory structure will have to wait a while, IMO. The best way to handle
it for now is with documentation.

Regards,
Dave