From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-06 13:21:43

No, but you can create a static global singleton class with main() as a
member function called as part of the creation function. Not entirely sure
*why* you'd want to do it (maybe as yet another way of maintaining app
globals?), but I've seen it done a couple of times, always in Windows
programs, where it was WinMain(), not actually main(), that was so
encapsulated.

Reid Sweatman