From: Prabhu Ramachandran (prabhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-11 12:53:31

hi,
        Subject changed appropriately.

    Greg> http://www.barebones.com/products.html
    Greg> Anyone have Linux recommendations?

        Well, {X,}emacs has a cool sgml mode called "psgml" that can
handle html. It is not very easy to use but is powerful. Once you
get the hang of it, it is nice. I am not a major HTML user so I only
know a very small part of it. Oh well, I guess everyone knows only an
infinitesimally small part of emacs ;)

        There is another editor that I have heard of - it is called
blue fish and is supposed to be terrific.

        http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

I have never used it though. I also found the following:

$ apt-cache search "HTML edit"
bluefish - A Gtk+ HTML editor
august - Tcl/Tk HTML editor.
psgml - An Emacs major mode for editing SGML documents.
amaya - Graphical HTML Editor from w3.org
$

        A search on google will most probably give you the urls...

prabhu