From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-15 10:04:15

Jens Maurer wrote:

>I've adapted regrtest.py for Linux accordingly.
>
>Comeau C++ found a bug in boost/pattern_except.hpp: The
>destructors for bad_pattern and bad_expression need an
>empty throw specification, because the virtual destructor
>of the base class std::exception has one.

I've started trying to get Comeau running for the Windows 2000 test. No
problem with the compiler, but the first standard library I tried was
Microsoft's, and that doesn't work with Comeau. I'll try STLPort next.

Your getting Comeau working, and it finding problems the others aren't
catching motivates me to keep trying. Thanks.

>I've tentatively fixed boost/pattern_except.hpp and
>libs/regex/cregex.cpp, please re-run the Windows regression tests.

Done. Works fine. Thanks!

--Beman