From: Anton Gluck (gluc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-17 00:44:56

To all the people who sent me suggestions for my problems:

I've started from scratch and with the latest version of py_cpp, and got
somewhat farther. I'm still getting unresolved external symbols, but I
think that is because I'm not linking in everything that's needed for the
DLL I'm trying to wrap. I found some of the required libraries, but as I
add them I'm getting conflicts between libraries again (this time it's
with MSVCRT). I think this is now something which has nothing to do with
py_cpp anymore, and all with the code I'm trying to wrap.

Thanks for your help.

Toni