From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-10-17 17:11:25

Hi Herve,

I'm sure there is interest in computation geometry libraries and
planar graph algorithms here at boost (they're already on the boost
graph library to-do list page). Even more, it would be great if people
like you and Lutz would like to spearhead a proposal for adding these
things to boost! One issue in encorporating parts of CGAL may be the
license... I noticed CGAL's license is too restrictive for boost.

Cheers,

Jeremy