From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-18 09:33:54

CVS Administrivia:

* Any boost library authors who would like CVS write access, please let me
or Dave Abrahams know. Initially we restricted write access to a very few
people, but now that CVS is working smoothly (if that isn't an oxymoron) I
don't see any reason not to broaden access to other boost authors who wants
to do their own CVS maintenance.

* Before CVS, I would update the web site whenever significant fixes had
been applied. But now with authors doing their own CVS commits, I don't
always know when to do a release. It might be helpful if authors who think
a new release is worthwhile would let me know by private email.

--Beman