From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-19 16:46:46

Dave,

>I tried the regression tests. For some reason the tests can't find
>the metrowerks compiler as a command-line tool, despite my having
>integrated
>a call to cwenv.bat into regr.bat.

Look likes a path problem. Does a "path" command show the Metrowerks
command line tool directory?

>Also, despite the fact that the tests
>seem to compile with MSVC without errors (see the log below), the html
page
>comes up with "no" in both MSVC slots

I run into that a lot. Hit "refresh" on your browser. You are probably
looking at an old copy, cached by the browser.

--Beman

PS: Sorry to be slow responding; the phone company cut the underground
phone line for the neighborhood. Their fix is a kludgely cable running
across several people's driveways; I expect it to fail momentarily:-(