From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-25 13:04:50

> I was thinking of adding something related, state machines, to Boost. It
> would be based on the article "State Machine Design in C++" by David
> Lafreniere for the May 2000 issue of the _C/C++ Users Journal_. I haven't
> done too much with it because:

I'm using the one from "Object-Oriented Finite State Machines" by Frantisek
Kaduch, Damian Jan, and Purificaion Vidal, February 1998
C/C++ Users Journal. I modified it a bit to use my own "c_array" for
message dispatch, and a std::queue for holding events. and the Jakubik
callbacks. Seems to work, but I would be interested in a more generic
solution.

  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]