From: Chris Little (cslittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-01 14:02:15

Metrowerks has two sets of searchs path, user and system. If you write
#include <> it looks in the system search paths and if you write #include ""
it looks in the user search paths and then the system paths.

There is an option "Always Search User Paths" that will force #include <> to
search in the user paths as well. It's off by default.

Chris