From: johnb_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-11-02 18:16:59

--- In boost_at_[hidden], "Jeremy Siek" <jsiek_at_l...> wrote:
> By playing around with the options I discovered that it is
> only when option /Gm (enable minimal rebuild) is used that
> the internal compiler occurs.

I hate to say this, but I've since run into the same (or very similar)
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR even after disabling /Gm (though things
were fine for about a day). That is consistent with the fact that at
different times when experiencing the bug I've been able to make it go
away with a variety of measures: moving code blocks around, going from
multi-threaded to single-threaded, swapping header file include
statements, etc. Next time it crops up I'll try and create another short
example.
JohnB