From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-07 17:23:59

The original intention was to make it local, but then
the need arised for it in other places.

However, perhaps it can go away...

I'm going to check in the workaround in integer_range.hpp,
however, I can't test with VC++ here (at super computing conference).
Could you make sure libs/utility/iterator_adaptor_test.cpp
compiles ok with VC++?

Cheers,

Jeremy

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, David Abrahams wrote:

> In adjacency_list.hpp, I find this line:
>
> #define BOOST_NO_ITERATOR_ADAPTORS // local macro to this header
>
> But then many other headers are included, and finally there is no matching
> #undef to make it local. Was this intentional?

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906