From: David Allan Finch (sarum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-08 10:35:20

Greg Colvin wrote:

> Not in my opinion. I think we should stick with HTML 3.2 for now.
>
> From: David Abrahams <abrahams_at_[hidden]>
> > Then it's not appropriate to translate &quot;...&quot; to <q>...</q>, right?

I would do both. As it does not replace the " it is so you can
set a style for the quote. IE all quotes shall be in itallic and
11 Point Times New Roman etc. This could be useful latter
if you wish to add 'style' to your documentation ;-)

IE

    <q>"something smart that someone said" by Anon</q>

--
   /     The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
/\|/\    against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
\___/    david.allan_at_[hidden] - http://www.ironfort.com