From: Lyle Johnson (ljohnson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-08 18:05:30

Dave,

I checked the latest code out of CVS and that indeed solved the problem.
Feeling lucky, I added a new function into the mix which exposed a different
compile-time error (see attached example.cpp and make.log as before). The
problematic function is Stream::getContainer() and I can decipher just
enough of the compiler error messages to deduce that it doesn't know how to
convert the function's return type (const Object*) into something that
Python can use. I am looking at the code for PyExtensionClassConverters in
extclass.h to try to understand what's going on but wanted to pass along the
information anyways.

Thanks,

Lyle