From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-09 14:24:38

> Sounds reason enough to me! So, would you like that in the next release?
Sure!

> Don't forget, "each" and "every" for loops, and "which" and "what" for
> conditions.
Ok, as long as there is a member function "ever"
in which and what.

so I can write

   which For;

   do { } while (For.ever() )
  and

   what What;

   if (What.ever() ) { }

I'd like a "where" for every, and a "other" for each.

 every Every;

  if (Every.where() ) {}

  each Each;

  if (each.other() ) {}

Also be really careful what you ask for, Expression templates allow alot of
this sort of thing.

Actually, seriously, "thing()" isn't that far off from "to_ptr()"

> Perhaps if there were also a one arg overload of "thing" we could
> accommodate "thing(amajig)" and "thing(amabob)",
Too bad, overloading functions don't deduce the return type.

> and maybe end with a
> rousing chorus of "all.thing(sbright && beautiful)"?
I always like the Monty Python version....

   Yours,
  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]