From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-10 10:00:31

Sure, that might be a good idea. You just need to supply a link to the
proceedings, as I have done at http://people.ne.mediaone.net/abrahams. I
also have it in PostScript and TeX formats if you would like it.

I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are (if any), but some of the
information in the paper is slightly out-of-date; it would be nice to be
able to correct that stuff.

-Dave