From: James M. Curran (jamescurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-14 08:34:18

   Actually, I do have the non-const circular iter coded. It was
going part two of the article, but I never got around to writing up
the article. (Part three, also coded but not documented, has it loop
for a number of times and then terminate)
--- In boost_at_[hidden], "AlisdairM - BTInternet" <AlisdairM_at_b...>