From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-21 13:11:10

I did a visual code review and sent some questions to Jeremy and have
reached resolution on all of them.

I think this code should be accepted into boost, with one caveat, it should
have its own namespace boost::conceptchecking or some other sub namespace.

While there are definitely some clear uses for it, I'm not sure that concept
checking on a member function basis gives better messages than the current
ones. I'm going to have to do some experimentation with this. I'm thinking
about using it in VTL, and whether having
"BackInsertionSequence_concept::constaints()" fail is better than having
vtl::push_back() fail with the templated error. Also VTL being an adaptor
doesn't require unused interfaces, and I'm not sure it benefits the user to
have to provide an otherwise unused interface.

  Yours,
 -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]