From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-28 13:19:54

Andrei,

It would be really nice to add a compiler status report for CW6 Mac/Classic
MacOS 9.04, but what is actually needed is the HTML page. For the other
platforms, we are using regrtest.py, a Python script, to generate the table
automatically. Of course, it doesn't really matter how the table gets
generated.

If you would like to generate the MacOS table on a regular basis
(particularly when a new version of the boost library is posted), let me
know by private email.

Thanks,

--Beman