From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-30 13:06:23

Actually, there are several parts to a "tuple" interface, and your dumbed
down version may be able to match some parts of the interface. For
example, in lots of places I use the tie() function without ever
explicitly using the tied class. I could see lots of code using
make_tuple() and bind() without ever mentioning the tuple class names. For
this usage scenario the dumbed down version could be the same as the real
version.

Would someone like to write up some *concept* descriptions for the various
tuple interfaces?

Cheers,

Jeremy

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Ed Keith wrote:

> --- In boost_at_[hidden], Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_l...> wrote:
> >
> > The trick is that the dumbed down version has to have the same
> interface
> > as the real version. Does your tuple implementation have the same
> > interface as LL?
>
> No, It has three classes, triplet, quad, & quint. All with the same
> interface as pair (extened to include the additional members).
> -EdK

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906