From: Schaible, Joerg (joerg.schaible_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-01 08:03:44

Hi Bill,

you should set the version number to the proper value to check wether the
next version of the compiler still does not support the complete standard or
not. BTW: You should also check __SUNPRO_CC_COMPAT since you may use the
compiler in compatibility mode (version 4 can't handle namespaces at all)!!

     # elif defined __SUNPRO_CC
     # if __SUNPRO_CC_COMPAT < 5
     # error unsupported by boost
     # endif
     # if __SUNPRO_CC <= 0x600 || __SUNPRO_CC_COMPAT <= 6
     # define BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATES
     # define BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION
     # endif

Greetings,
Jörg