From: Krishna Padmasola (krishna_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-07 01:32:31

Hi Jeremy,

We are using map<edge_descriptor, int> for keeping track of some
temporary properties on graph edges in our algorithm. but it does not
work in some cases especially when the graph is undirected and there are
cycles in the graph.

Is this a known bug/feature? What is the suggested way to go about doing
this? Can we use external properties for this? If so how? I have only
seen examples where the external property is stored at the time of
adding edges to the graph and that too for vecS representation, not
listS representation of edges. I need to add external properties at
various times to the edges of the graph, and I am using listS
representation.

Any help is appreciated.

regards,
Krishna.