From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-07 10:09:12

Ralf,

I have SSH set up here so that I don't have to supply a password each time I
do a checkout. I don't know if that would fix your problem, but the FAQ at
the SourceForge site reads:

    Am I forced to enter my password for every cvs command?

    No, you can upload a shared key that will allow SSH sessions to be
established without the need to enter you password every time. Go to your
Account Maintainance page, click on the Edit Keys link and follow the
instructions.

It seems unlikely that this is the only problem, so you might want to ask
the SourceForge people at https://sourceforge.net/contact.php what's going
on.

Good Luck,
Dave