From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-09 06:19:10

>If you don't want to change regex right now, it can be done later.
>
>The main thing is to make sure we are agreed on a set of directory names
>that are flexible enough to carry us far into the future. I really
>hope someone does a much smarter CVS, and soon!

No kidding :-)

I don't mind making the changes, I just want some time to check everything
through afterwards, and more to the point, I don't want you to issue a
point release while I'm half way through the changes :-)

I want to be sure that we only do this once as well.

Is everyone happy about using "/libs/libname/src", or would "/src/libname"
be better?

- John.