From: John Barnard (barnard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-11 12:10:12

I apologize for the numerous typos in my previous message. I sent the
message in haste without a careful proof read. In particular, I stated
that "I wish to pass an instance of testPI to a method draw of the
wrapped C++ class StochasticGrid (all of this in Python, of course),
where the method draw expects a reference to a LogPI object." when I
meant to say that I wish to pass an instance of testPI to the
constructor of the wrapped C++ class StochasticGrid. Again, I
apologize for the mistakes and any confusion.

Best,

John

--
John Barnard