From: gbavestrelli_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-12-13 17:41:38

I followed the many interesting ideas that came on this thread, and
the relative quiet that followed. Now that many features have been
suggested and discussed, maybe it's a good time to decide, at a high
level, what we really want from a boost multidimensional array (if
you do still want a boost multidimensioanl array), something like a
small "vision statement", that can be used as a basis to
accept/reject the features. Do you think this is a good next step? I
am not sure whether I should try to pull together the ideas that
came, and make a new code submission, or if something will happen
some other way. I'm new to the process. Any ideas?

Giovanni Bavestrelli