From: wb_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-12-18 09:59:35

Done; thank you for your suggestion and your preliminary words of
encouragement. Please see
    http://www-pat.fnal.gov/personal/wb/boost/
to obtain .tar and/or .tar.gz files of this version of ISOcxx.

In its present form, the documentation is targeted primarily for a
specific local user population (hence the references, for example, to
"Run II"). Files doc/0ISOcxx.html, doc/DefectList.html, and
doc/DefectsDatabase.html are likely to be of greatest interest.

        - WEB