From: William Ward (william.ward_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-19 06:45:08

i've tried the explicit instantiation workaround, but i cannot get it
working for template classes,
i think this workaround is only for non template clases

This would probably get rid of the size increase if it could be used on
template classes.
If anyone has successfully implemented this, could they let me know,

thanks,
William Ward