From: Petr Kocmid (pkocmid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-18 22:12:56

> >whoever maintains the cvs site, it behaves little strange.
> >when updating root boost module, folders development and libs
> >does not update. It's quite reasonable with development,
> >but very bad with libs (no current doc). Thus I was missing
> >latest python library documentation for several days ;-)
>
> I've never seen that, if you did a:
>
> cvs checkout boost
>
> then:
>
> cvs update -d -P

Yes, I do use -d -P on boost module always. But, development and libs does
not update for me that way. I must check them manualy to recieve the
content. Looking on the webcvs on sourceforge,
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=boost, libs is
certainly a separate (and empty?!) module in cvs. Maybe it has something to
do with how the directories were added to root level module.

It's not a real problem for me, at least not worth to investigate. I just
wanted to note it because someone else may be missing the documentation too.

Petr Kocmid
pkocmid_at_[hidden]