From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-19 11:19:55

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, David Abrahams wrote:
abraha> convinced him that it wasn't worth the complexity. BTW, I think the
abraha> "implementation notes" in the documentation at the end no longer applies,
abraha> right, Jeremy?

Right, we ditched the complicated version, so the following implementation
notes can also be deleted... well, maybe it would be better to replace
them with the rationale for not using the operator helpers.

abraha> Implementation Notes
abraha> The code is somewhat complicated because there are three iterator adaptor
abraha> class: forward_iterator_adaptor, bidirectional_iterator_adaptor, and

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906