From: Rajesh (K.Rajesh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-25 04:24:46

Dear Sir ,

I want to detect the memory leaks in my C++ code . I used the Code in MSDN
Detecting and Isolating Memory leak Using Microsoft Visual C++

Ihave included the following lines in my code as mentioned in MSDN

#define _CRTDBG_MAP_ALLOC

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <crtdbg.h>

These Lines are included to detect the Line no in My code which is Causing
the Memory Leak

But I cant get the Line No of My Code instead I am Getting Line no of
Crtdbg.h header file Line no

Please Guide me regarding this problem . Is there any utility which helps me
in detecting the memory leaks. Or is there any other header file like like
CRTDBG.H

which would help me in detecting memory leaks with specific lines from my
code.

thanks

 Rajesh Kari

Member-Technical

Amoeba Telecom

683-686,Coimbatore Stock Exchange Bldg

Trichy Road, Coimbatore 641 005, India

Tel: +91 (422) 311645 /46

Telefax : +91 (422) 311647

< http://www.amoebatel.com <http://www.amoebatel.com/> >
DEFINING TRAFFIC SENSE for converged networks.
----I M P O R T A N T-------
This message is from Amoeba Telecom and may contain confidential
business information. It is intended for the addressee only and may
not be copied or redistributed without prior written permission. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender at the earliest.

--------