From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-01 06:29:56

Excellent web site! Never studied division algebras specifically, but the
site is a good intro. Well, when I decide to do a relativistic space game,
with gravity-wave communicators and ships doing close parallel-transport
orbits around frozen stars, I know where to go for the math <g>. Thanks.
Haven't seen the book, but I'll give Bookpool.com a search.

Reid Sweatman
Software Engineer