From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-08 12:00:30

1. In "/libs/cs-win32.html," the trailing "</body>" and "</html>" are
missing.

2. Same problem in "/libs/cs-beos.html."

3. For a while, "/libs/array/array1.cpp" has had inconsistent line endings.
(My IDE can read DOS, Unix, and Mac line endings.)

4. There is a file in "/libs/regex/demo/c_compiler_checks/" that has a name
that's too long for my 31-character max. system. However, its contents look
identical to the "wide_posix_api_compiler_check.c" file in the same
directory, except the problem file is about three weeks newer. What's the
file doing there if it's identical?

5. Header "/boost/concept_archetype.hpp" has the friend declaration of the
"dummy_friend" function template within the "null_archetype" class template
#blocked with "__MWERKS__." Why is it there, and specific to Metrowerks?
Is there a reason why one of the existing macros in "/boost/config.hpp,"
like BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_FRIEND, can't apply?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie