From: Lois Goldthwaite (loisg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-09 11:53:42

I like the approach taken in the Dinkumware hash map, where all the
values are kept in a std::list and the buckets tie hash keys to list
iterators. This is not only elegant, but it lets you step through the
values with a bidirectional iterator. Most other implementations provide
forward iterators only.

Lois