From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-13 12:07:23

Ok, I just checked in a new copy of that paper, and pulling
it down again from CVS seems to give a complete paper.

Thanks for letting me know.

Jeremy

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Daryle Walker wrote:

daryle> The PDF describing the ISCOPE'99 Sparse Matrix Ordering at
daryle> "/libs/graph/doc/iscope99.pdf" is broken. All I get is ten blank pages.
daryle> When I look at the PDF through a plain text editor (BBEdit Lite), I can't
daryle> see any prose. I've used StuffIt to expand the entire Boost *.zip file and
daryle> used ZipIt to extract just the PDF, both versions are unusable. Can anyone
daryle> else confirm if the PDF has problems, or if the problem is at my end?
daryle>
daryle> --
daryle> Daryle Walker
daryle> Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie
daryle> darylew AT mac DOT com
daryle>
daryle>
daryle>
daryle>
daryle>

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906