From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-14 20:59:50

That's a good question. I think the named conformance checking could work
well for the semantic information, and could easy be added to the
structural concept checks. However, I'd like to see something much simpler
than what is in the Algebra library... something along the lines of

is_associative<Domain, Op>::type (true_type or false_type)
                          ::value (true or false)

Then use this in a static assert in the appropriate concept checking
classes.

It would be nice if we could have a fairly portable system, works
with VC++, Borland, etc. That means no partial spec. :(

Cheers,
Jeremy