From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-15 10:51:52

Good point. Ok, so I'm thinking about how to have the inheritance
hierarchy, but also keep things simple... how about we do like the std
iterators, define a hierarchy of simple tag classes, one tag for each
algebra concept. This really has to be done anyways to allow for algorithm
dispatching, and can also be used to check named conformance.