From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-18 07:27:21

Takahashi-san,

The boost licensing policy is intended to allow any use at all for any
purpose. Unless the GPL attempts to put constraints on the boost code you
link with GPLed code (e.g. requires changing the boost licensing terms), you
should be fine. I, for one, am not qualified to say whether that is the case
or not. Most (all?) of us are not lawyers and do not want to become laywers.
I suggest you speak with someone who is if you have questions.

Regards,
David Abrahams