From: Bill Klein (bill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-22 06:38:40

At 11:31 22/01/2001, Dejan Jelovic wrote:
>2. STLport has a debug mode in which it checks if one is using
>invalidated iterators, incompatible iterators, etc. This is
>extremely useful.

Just a quick note: the debug mode of STLport is incompatible with
some of boost (or at least with the regex library). I mentioned
this to John Maddock a bit back and, if I remember correctly, we
were able to determine the problem but were unsure which of STLport
or regex was in the wrong (STLport was asserting that something was
illegal where it might possibly have been legal)... Maybe this has
changed...

-Bill Klein <bill_at_[hidden]>