From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-23 10:32:31

Wow, opensource is great! You dream about something (gcc->xml)
and before you know it, someone goes and does it!

Two applications of this I'm particularly interested in are:
  - automatic browsing info/documentation generation
  - automatic concept check generation

I hope this project comes to fruition soon!

Cheers,
Jeremy