From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-23 15:03:51

Hi Andrew,

Just recently my group at ND started using GraphViz to render graphs
(we'll be making the interfacing code available soon).

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't scale well.

A couple years ago I talked with the GraphViz author... I remember him
saying that their focus was on smaller graphs. This may mean that the
data-structures they used are not optimized for space. Have you sent email
to them?

I'm not familiar with any other graph rendering packages.

Ciao,
Jeremy