From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-25 17:20:37

I've uploaded a zip file containing proposed Boost Program and Test
Libraries. Download
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/Program+and+Test/test_tools.zip, then
look at index.htm to get started.

This used to be called the Test Tools library (and some of the files still
carry that name), but I've carefully layered the design so that there are
no dependencies between the components useful in production (non-test)
programs, and the components useful in test programs.

There is also an open slot for a Boost Unit Test Library whenever someone
wants to submit one.

I'm going to request a formal review right away unless there are strong
objections. We need these test aids to improve the testing of other boost
libraries.

Comments appreciated!

--Beman