From: bdawes_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-01-26 13:06:55

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <abrahams_at_m...> wrote:
> Actually, I'm having trouble with the egroups website. It is asking
me to
> sign in with a yahoo ID which I never had, to my knowledge.

Apparently now that it is yahoogroups instead of egroups, they have
changed the user id's. Looks like they are assigning an yohoo ID
automatically, but requiring a messy initial sign in.

Once I got by that, it seems to be more or less working, although I'm
still not getting messages via email. Subsequent sign in's go
smoothly.

--Beman