From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-29 13:26:43

I have a concern about the requirement that the tests must execute
quickly.

For example, the current graph test only tests one version of the
adjacency_list class, but I was planning on adding code this week to make
sure all the versions of adjacency_list get tested in the regression test.
The problem is that there are 48 different versions of adjacency_list.

Also, when I finally get unit tests in place for all of the algorithms,
there will be another 40 or so tests.

Should the regressions test be divided into a "quick test" and
a "full test"?

Ciao,
Jeremy