From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-29 16:23:15

So you want the edge weights to be "initialized" in a lazy fashion... This
sounds possible. This was what you were trying to do in your previous
post, yes? I didn't really understand before... I think using
examine_edge() should work, since each edge is examined once during the
algorithm before being inserted into the queue. Could you send me a simple
but complete example (about 1 page) that I can play with?

Cheers,
Jeremy