From: Paul Selormey (paul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-31 12:02:47

Hello,
Thanks, the library now compiles. I was able to build the static
library and currently using it my application.
However, the _DLL preprocessor is still there for the VC++. This is
the meaning from the doc...

_DLL Defined when /MD or /MDd (Multithread DLL) is specified.

where

/MD Multithreaded:
   DLL Defines _MT and _DLL so that both multithread- and DLL-
specific versions of the run-time routines are selected from the
standard .H files. This option also causes the compiler to place the
library name MSVCRT.LIB into the .OBJ file.
Applications compiled with this option are statically linked to
MSVCRT.LIB. This library provides a layer of code that allows the
linker to resolve external references. The actual working code is
contained in MSVCRT.DLL, which must be available at run time to
applications linked with MSVCRT.LIB.

/MDd Debug Multithreaded DLL:
   Defines _DEBUG, _MT, and _DLL so that debug multithread- and DLL-
specific versions of the run-time routines are selected from the
standard .H files. It also causes the compiler to place the library
name MSVCRTD.LIB into the .OBJ file.

this is not what you mean right?

One wish...
If possible, please give the regex_grep an optional argument
which could be passed to the static callback procedure.
This way it will be very simple to use the callback as static method
of classes and let it access methods/members by passing in the "this"
pointer as in multithreaded callbacks.

Thanks for the great work,
Paul.