From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-01 17:23:01

Hello!

Since a few have already asked in this forum a while back, I've
put together a page with portability hints for Microsoft Visual C++,
similar to the page for Borland C++ already present.

The intent is to give hints and information to library authors
wishing to make their library compatible with MSVC.

It's in the CVS at more/microsoft_vcpp.html

Please have a look, fix my English and (if acceptable), add
a link to more/index.htm

At the moment, it doesn't contain many workarounds due to lack
of experience on my side. Feel free to add stuff as required
or send me context diff's if you don't have CVS access.

Thanks.

Jens Maurer