From: Lorien Dunn (l.dunn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-08 22:00:39

Hi Dave,

> Sorry! It's boost::python::python_extension_class_converters
>
> I'll fix the documentation.

This still doesn't work :( It's not a static member. The workaround in my
previous email still works (or compiles).

So you worked for MOTU. Cool, are you a musician as well? If so you might
enjoy what I'm making with BPL: the long term goal is a python extension
covering just about all aspects and extensions of MIDI and music making with
midi, and a second module containing realtime software sythesis building
blocks. In other words using python and c++ to overcome the programming and
musical frustrations I have found with CSound, CMix, and JMax. It will be
GPL.