From: Shankar Sai (sai.shankar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-11 06:06:12

Hi Gary,

I agree with you that a lambda function would probably be better.

My question is: Is it worth dragging in an entire library [heavily
templatized (It matters, at least for VC++ users)] for the sake of
this one thing? Plus, for orthogonality in the STL, we should have
binders for member data as well as member functions.

What do you think?

Best Rgds,
Sai